How to Install
After you place
your order at the Kagi web site, you will receive an email message that
contains a link that downloads the add-in. The add-in is
downloaded to your computer as a compressed zip file called
follow these instructions:
Here's how to install the add-in, step-by-step:
1. In Finder, double-click the
downloaded zip file called InsertPicture2011.zip
Finder will decompress (unzip) the downloaded file. You will see
a new file called InsertPicture2011.ppam,
2. Drag InsertPictureP2011.ppam to the
Applications > Microsoft Office 2011 > Office > Add-Ins folder.
3. Open Microsoft PowerPoint.
4. On the Tools menu choose Add-Ins to
open the Add-Ins dialog.
5. In the Add-Ins dialog click the Add
button to open a file browsing dialog.
6. Select InsertPicture2011.ppam and then
click the Open
button. A macro warning dialog will appear.
7. In the macro warning dialog click the ENABLE MACROS button.
8. Click the Close button to
close the Add-Ins dialog.
Installation is complete. You will now
see the InsertPicture toolbar docked at the top left corner of the
PowerPoint window in Normal view. The toolbar will appear automatically
whenever you open the PowerPoint application.
Continue with How
- or -
To permanently remove the add-in, drag InsertPicture2011.ppam to the trash
and then empty the trash.
- or -
Return to product page